About The Position
Ready to take your career to the next level?
Skai is looking for the best and the brightest to join our rapidly growing team.
We're proud of our industry-leading digital marketing software but we're even prouder of the people behind it. That's where you come in!
The Skai Ecomm Client Success Manager (CSM) is responsible for overseeing all facets of client utilization of the Skai Ecomm management platform. The CSM is ultimately accountable for clients' satisfaction and ability to leverage Skai Ecomm to drive ROI for Ecomm Marketing initiatives.
The ideal candidate will have great project management skills, excellent technical credentials, hands on experience implementing Amazon and other Ecomm marketing campaigns and most importantly, a consultative approach to addressing client needs.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work to drive client retention, and identify business growth opportunities
- Provide initial, and ongoing training to clients to enable them to effectively use the Skai platform
- Assist clients in basic implementation and usage of Skai products
- Provide technical support and Ecomm/Amazon marketing best practice and strategy recommendations
- Communicating regularly with the customer to evaluate satisfaction
- Ability to understand clients’ business goals, to anticipate future needs and help determine the ideal solution
- Partner closely with the product development, sales, technical account management and sales engineers to drive platform innovation and capture market opportunity
- Partner with Skai Search and Skai Social teams to identify growth opportunities.
- Partner with Skai Client Success Directors to actively build relationships with client partners
- Energized by solving problems and finding opportunities to make clients successful
- Ensure client expectations are exceeded!
- Passion and dedication
- Desire to be the best
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Strong interpersonal communication skills - in writing and verbally
- Proven track-record of problem-solving
- Results oriented
- B.A. or B.S.
- Hands on Amazon marketing campaign implementation and management experience
- Ability to understand basic Amazon, Walmart and other Ecomm marketing analytics
- Ability to perform detailed client audits to identify client needs or workflow gaps
- 2+ years experience in client services and/or technical project management
- Ability to thrive in a fast pace environment with tight deadlines
- Ability to elicit client feedback to help direct continuous improvements for the Skai Ecomm platform
- Phenomenal communication skills and organized project management
- Experience collaborating with a team both locally and virtually
- Organized and methodical, with excellent time management skills
- Skai Ecomm platform experience preferred
- Experience with Amazon Advertising (formerly AMS) and Walmart Connect (formerly WMG) is preferred
- Experience with retail media reporting such as Brand Analytics, Vendor Central and Seller Central is preferred
- Ability to travel occasionally
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Skai, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We strongly encourage and seek applications from women, people of color, and bilingual and bicultural individuals, as well as members of the lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender communities. Applicants shall not be discriminated against because of race, religion, sex, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, color, marital status, or medical condition including acquired immune deficiency syndrome (AIDS) and AIDS-related conditions. Also pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we encourage and will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Applicants with Disabilities:
Reasonable accommodation will be made so that qualified disabled applicants may participate in the application process. Please advise in writing of special needs at the time of application.
Skai, Inc is an E-Verify employer.