About The Position
Ready to take your career to the next level?
Skai is looking for the best and the brightest to join our rapidly growing team. We're proud of our industry-leading digital marketing software but we're even prouder of the people behind it. That's where you come in!
We are looking for a passionate Client Success Director of Holding Company, who will partner with and ensure the long term success of our agency partners at the 6 major Holding Companies. You will be responsible for developing long-term relationships with your portfolio of assigned agency partners, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders. You will lead a team of client success managers well versed in the performance media specific products in the Skai Platform (Paid Search, Social, Retail Media, Apps)
The ideal candidate will have great relationship management skills, business development, and strategy experience, in-depth understanding of the digital marketing landscape and hands-on experience implementing digital campaigns and most importantly, a results-oriented, consultative approach to addressing agency needs.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your aligned agency holding company
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key agency stakeholders and agency executives
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Forecast and track key account metrics
- Identify and grow opportunities within the customer base and collaborate with sales teams to ensure growth attainment
- Assist with high severity requests or issue escalations as needed
- Partner closely with the product development, sales, technical account management, and sales engineers to drive platform innovation and capture market opportunity
- Collaborate & partner with Sales Account Executives
- Lead on Quarterly Business Reviews & Partnership Overviews
- Advise on publisher & vertical best practices to ensure agency partners are maximizing results for their clients
- Direct management of aligned Client Success Manager team members
- Ensure client expectations are exceeded!
- Passion and dedication
- Desire to be the best
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Strong interpersonal communication skills - in writing and verbally
- Proven track-record of problem-solving
- Results oriented
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment with tight deadlines
- B.A. or B.S.; MBA preferred
- Proven account management or other relevant experience
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Excellent listening and presentation skills
- Hands-on digital campaign implementation and management experience
- Understanding of search, social, ecommerce marketing strategy
- Strong knowledge of the digital marketing ecosystem
- Skai or other marketing platform experience preferred
- Ability to travel 10%-20% of the time
- Ability to perform strategic client reviews to identify client needs or workflow gaps
- 5+ years of experience in client services and/or technical project management
- Agency Experience (Vendor Side Agency Management or Agency Side)
- Certified in Google, Meta, and/or Amazon certification a plus
More about Skai:
- The company offers best-of-breed advertising technology on the most impactful, highest-ROI media channels as well as a suite of data-driven insights, planning and measurement solutions to complement and maximize return from our solutions.
- Established in 2006, we are a thriving organization, with a unique, vibrant startup culture with an incredible track record of success and an amazing future in sight!
- We are hybrid for the long term - with a great home/ office work mix, passionate and diverse team members, and a vibrant company culture.
Join us! We've been looking for you
The annual salary range for this position is $90,000 - $120,000. The actual salary will vary depending on the applicants experience, skills and abilities as well as internal equity and market data. This position is eligible for additional compensation through one of Skai’s highly attractive incentive plans, full details will be provided during the recruitment process.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Skai is an Equal Opportunity Employer. At Skai, we believe ensuring a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace is not just an ideal to strive for; it is right, necessary, and our responsibility as humans. Our full DE&I commitment and global framework can be viewed on our company website and are aligned to our core values. We strongly encourage and seek applications from women, people of color, and bilingual and bicultural individuals, as well as members of the lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender communities. Applicants shall not be discriminated against because of race, religion, sex, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, color, marital status, medical condition including acquired immune deficiency syndrome (AIDS) and AIDS-related conditions, or any other protected status. Also pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we encourage and will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Applicants with Disabilities
Reasonable accommodation will be made so that qualified disabled applicants may participate in the application process. Please advise in writing of special needs at the time of application.
Skai is an E-Verify employer.
Apply for this position
Click on the button to load the form