About The Position
Ready to take your career to the next level?
Skai is looking for the best and the brightest to join our growing team. We're proud of our industry-leading digital marketing platform, but we're even prouder of the people behind it. That's where you come in!
Skai is the global leader in agile marketing. Brands, agencies and developers use Skai to direct nearly $350 billion in annualized client sales revenue through social, search, mobile, and display advertising. Skai provides leading native API solutions for advertising across Facebook, Google, Apple, Amazon, Pinterest, Instagram, Bing, Twitter, Yahoo, and more.
Skai is looking for a highly motivated and reliable AP Bookkeeper to join our finance team in NYC. In this role, you will work closely with the company's finance and management teams. We require an individual that is hard working, has excellent attention to detail and has a positive working attitude.
- Manage, maintain, and post Accounts Payable data, bank accounts and credit cards transactions and reconciliations.
- Work within the Company’s purchase order system to ensure purchase orders are approved timely and agree to vendor invoices prior to payment.
- Maintain records of financial transactions by establishing accounts; posting transactions; ensure Company requirements compliance.
- Set payments to vendors and service providers
- Fact check and validation of key financial and accounting data, ensuring compliance at every stage
- Ensure accounting data quality for monthly and quarterly financial reports including posting monthly expense accruals and other general journal entries as well as prepare month-end schedules for Controller review.
- Work closely with the Finance Controller to review AP processes to ensure an efficient and seamless service to the business and vendors
- Communicate to senior staff of any errors, discrepancies, or challenges
- Assist with corporate audit and other financial reporting requirements as needed
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- 3+ year accounts payable and/or general accounting experience required
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, demanding, deadline driven environment
- Experience working in Hi-Tech companies- advantage
- Experience with complex and dynamic data entry
- Very high attention to detail
- Analytical thinker (ability to understand and analyze and problem solve for any discrepancies)
- Experience using Google tools and solid Excel skills
- Experience with ERP systems – (Priority - Must)
- Experience working with multinational teams
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Curious, service-oriented and friendly approach with internal and external stakeholders
- Team player
Equal Opportunity Employer
Skai is an Equal Opportunity Employer. At Skai, we believe ensuring a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace is not just an ideal to strive for; it is right, necessary, and our responsibility as humans. Our full DE&I commitment and global framework can be viewed on our company website and are aligned to our core values. We strongly encourage and seek applications from women, people of color, and bilingual and bicultural individuals, as well as members of the lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender communities. Applicants shall not be discriminated against because of race, religion, sex, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, color, marital status, medical condition including acquired immune deficiency syndrome (AIDS) and AIDS-related conditions, or any other protected status. Also pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we encourage and will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Applicants with Disabilities
Reasonable accommodation will be made so that qualified disabled applicants may participate in the application process. Please advise in writing of special needs at the time of application.
Skai is an E-Verify employer.