About The Position
Skai is looking for the best and the brightest to join our family. We're proud of our industry-leading digital marketing software but we're even prouder of the people behind it. That's where you come in!
Our work environment is very fast-paced and entrepreneurial. We work hard, we play hard, and we always do whatever it takes to delight our customers
Skai and its next-gen, on-demand data platform takes trillions of unstructured and unconnected external data points and turns it into actionable insights. The platform's analytic engines connect disparate data with deep context to help brands in the Food & Beverage and Consumer Packaged Goods sectors better align with evolving trends. Clients include PepsiCo, Nestle, Unilever, Mars, e.l.f., GSK and others. Backed by Sequoia Capital, Qumra Capital, Pitango Growth, and TPY Capital, Signals Analytics is redefining market research for the world's leading brands.
We are looking for hard-working, passionate people to help us advance the way organizations use data to be more successful. Using our cloud-based data platform, Signals Playbook™, our team works with executives at major companies worldwide to take unstructured and unconnected external data and turn it into actionable insights for smarter product decisions.
- End-to-end development of Signals products and features, from design to implementation and from the database to the client
- Solving diverse complex problems of high scale, cutting edge systems
- Collaborate with Product Managers and Software Engineers to deliver great products in high quality.
- Help and be a technical mentor to other team members.
- Analyze and improve performance, scalability, and stability of Skai products, environments, and tools.
- Continuously learn and evaluate new technologies, and think of new ideas, in the everlasting effort to perfect our products
- At least 6 years of hands-on Java / Python experience
- Deep understanding of object-oriented design
- Strong Server-Side Skills
- Experience with large-scale production databases
- Familiar with microservices and CI/CD
- B.Sc. in computer science or an equivalent
- “A get-things-done” approach
- Experience working on a data-intensive product, strong analytical thinking, systematic problem-solving skills.
- ElasticSearch, AWS, Kafka, Spark, Hdfs, Ansible, Docker, Hive, Airflow, Snowflake- a Strong Advantage.
- Deep understanding of Java, Spring
- Experience in a Big Data development role.
- Experience in developing SaaS products & platforms
- Experience in close work with data scientist