About The Position
Skai is looking for the best and the brightest to join our family. We're proud of our industry-leading digital marketing software but we're even prouder of the people behind it. That's where you come in!
Our work environment is very fast-paced and entrepreneurial. We work hard, we play hard, and we always do whatever it takes to delight our customers
As a Data Scientist on the core data science group, you will be a valuable member of an innovative data science group working on various problems to help and learn from each other to mine insights, find opportunities, and ‘connect the dots’.Data scientists work with business unit product and dev to build and maintain business value by defining, exploring, and developing products combining Data Science and Machine Learning at the edge of technology. The data scientist's code goes all the way into production with all the responsibility and satisfaction!
- Bsc or Msc in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Physics, Industrial Engineering or related fields.
- Experience with NLP-related libraries (spaCy, NLTK, Stanford NLP).
- Great advantage working with Transformers - usage, training, implementation, and production.
- Embedding models and libraries (Gensim, fastText, starSpace)2+ years of experience with Deep Learning, using Tensorflow/Keras/PyTorch
- Excellent command of Python
- Team-player, proactive, go-getter, self-sustained
- Advantage: Experience working with non-English languages.