About The Position
Ready to take your career to the next level?
Skai is looking for the best and the brightest to join our rapidly growing team.We're proud of our industry-leading digital marketing software but we're even prouder of the people behind it. That's where you come in!
Our work environment is very fast-paced and entrepreneurial. We work hard, we play hard, and we always do whatever it takes to delight our customers!
Skai is seeking a Director of Sales who will be responsible for generating new revenue in the DACH region, cultivating long-term strategic partnerships, and increasing market share and esteem for Skai. Reporting to the VP of Sales, s/he will be expected to exceed revenue goals by planning and executing successful sales campaigns in the world's biggest companies and brands.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsibility for sales, customer development, and opportunity planning within the DACH region
- Identify and develop new sales opportunities for key prospects in the region
- Manage on a regular basis: pipeline development; account planning; forecasting; engagement of prospects; resource utilization and client relationships
- Execute business-value-driven sales campaigns to maximize Skai's opportunities in each account and throughout the region
- Represent Skai with client partners, third parties, at industry events, and other marketing activities.
- Partner with Client Success resources to ensure successful implementations, customer satisfaction, and ongoing partnership with clients
- Participate in product strategy definition with Product team
- Elevate the relationship with key Executives at all clients
What you'll bring to the table:
- 5+ years of software sales and/or sales management experience, with a proven track record in meeting and exceeding sales goals, delivering significant revenue and customer growth.
- Willing to learn a new approach to selling, centered around relationship building.
- High integrity, smarts and dedication. We are looking for uncommonly good sales professionals with a highly collaborative, value-driven and direct approach to delivering customer success.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills. Ability to persuade, lead, and confidently handle objections and resolve customer issues.
- Documented success in SaaS, digital media, or enterprise software sales. The ideal candidate will have experience in client-direct sales and be successful at running consultative sales processes in large and complex prospect organizations. Experience in presenting to, and interacting with, senior management of prospect organizations.
- Creative and strategic thinking skills. This one is a must - the position is charged with building strategic, long-term partnerships with digital marketing agencies. Being able to think on your feet and to get creative about building customer solutions is one of the key factors in your success at Skai. Demonstrate your ability to develop creative sponsorships and integrated marketing solutions that will help marketers achieve their strategic goals.
- Displays the Skai core values of Innovation, Passion, Humility and Integrity
- Is excited by and believes in the Skai mission and vision
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Marketing preferred
Apply for this position
Click on the button to load the form