About The Position
Skai is looking for the best and the brightest to join our family. We're proud of our industry-leading digital marketing software but we're even prouder of the people behind it. That's where you come in!
Our work environment is very fast-paced and entrepreneurial. We work hard, we play hard, and we always do whatever it takes to delight our customers.
We are looking for an experienced full stack developer with strong development skills and a passion for data management, to join a talented software team that works on mission-critical applications.
This role provides an opportunity for software creativity and growth. You will be expected to take on end-to-end responsibilities, be innovative, and provide creative solutions.
- Collaborate with Product Managers, Data analysts, researchers and other team members to deliver great products and features in high quality
- Explore and model large scale data and implement data pipelines
- Develop new user-facing features end to end
- Continuously learn and evaluate new technologies, and think of new ideas in the everlasting effort to perfect our products
- Help and be a technical mentor to other team members
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Experience with both Backend and Frontend development
- Experience with building web applications
- Experience with working with SQL databases
- Experience with REST API and Web services
- Team player with great interpersonal skills
- Proactive and has a get things done attitude
- Independent, detail-oriented, and organized
- Strong analytical thinking, systematic problem-solving skills
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Experience with working with large scale data
- Familiarity with client-side analytic tools (Google Analytics, Mixpanel, etc.)
- Familiarity with Java or equivalent
- Familiarity with microservices and CI/CD