About The Position
Skai is the leading technology platform for brands looking to plan, activate, and amplify effective marketing across the most engaging digital channels. Skai offers the only marketing solution that provides data-driven insights and optimization technology to help make informed decisions and scale performance across all major publishers.
With 16 international locations and 600+ people globally, Skai generates over $350 billion in annualized revenue for the world’s top brands.
Skai continues to innovate at scale and with speed to ensure market leadership. Innovation is core to what we do and how we do it while empowering great people inside great teams and partnerships to produce great work. We're proud of our industry-leading digital marketing software but we're even prouder of the people behind it!
We are looking for candidates with success in marketing technology sales or digital marketing specialists with strategic customer facing experience.
Reporting into the General Manager, the Solutions Engineer will be working in conjunction with internal and external stakeholders as the key technical advisor and product advocate for Skai Market Intelligence products, services and solutions.
This role is the primary technical resource for field sales when selling Market Intelligence (MI) solutions to our most strategic prospects and you will become a domain expert on the MI platform while demonstrating such product expertise on all sales deals within your territory. This role requires consultative selling, technical solution mapping, and client-facing relationship building to be successful.
The Solutions Engineer will be required to understand customer goals and challenges translating this information into potential MI solutions. To do this you will review prospects’ digital advertising programs, build and present customized demonstrations of Kenshoo's technology solutions, and demonstrate deep familiarity of the industry.
The ideal candidate will have exceptional communication skills and be effective in articulating technology and data solutions to both business and technical audiences while establishing strong customer relationships throughout the sales cycle.
- Provide presales support to account executives and sales management to achieve and exceed revenue goals
- Develop and maintain industry expertise for AI / ML competitive intelligence, analytics, insights and research tools as well as the broader digital advertising ecosystem
- Development and delivery of high stakes sales presentations, proof-of-concepts, technical solutions, and product demonstrations to a wide variety of marketing and technical audiences
- Function as the technical point of contact and industry expert for prospects and Sales team
- Contribute to the detailed qualification of new opportunities, formulation of sales strategies and technical solutions and plans
- Conduct discovery sessions directly with prospects and customers with the goal of uncovering any and all technical requirements and potential challenges
- Work in partnership with the project management and product team to develop and deliver custom solutions in the sales process
- Work closely with the product team to learn about new features, provide in-market feedback, and influence the product roadmap
- Evaluate prospects' existing data infrastructure and future data requirements
- Knowledge and experience working with Snowflake and API technologies
- Experience building or consulting on Business Intelligence solutions such as Power BI, Tableau, Google Data Studio
- Prepare and provide client facing technical follow-up calls and documentation
- At least 5+ years’ of successful experience in any of these areas:
- enterprise SaaS sales engineer or similar role, with strong business knowledge
- marketing analytics, insights and research deployment or professional consulting experience
- pre-sales, post sales or other customer facing roles within digital marketing
- Have a desire to build tools to keep other marketers from reinventing the wheel - turning your experience into reusable tooling excites you
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with experience in dealing with client and technical teams from junior to C-levels
- Able to present technical concepts and solutions to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Able to work as part of a team to solve technical problems in varied departmental environments
- Be self-motivated and enjoy learning new technologies and products
- Have strong organizational skills, being able to manage multiple relationships and projects at once
- Experience in Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) and Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) is a plus
- Experience using BI, data analytics, or competitive solutions at an agency or CPG company a plus
- Knowledge of SQL, HTML, Snowflake and Tableau is a plus
- Ability to travel up to 50%
Equal Opportunity Employer
Skai is an Equal Opportunity Employer. At Skai, we believe ensuring a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace is not just an ideal to strive for; it is right, necessary, and our responsibility as humans. Our full DE&I commitment and global framework can be viewed on our company website and are aligned to our core values. We strongly encourage and seek applications from women, people of color, and bilingual and bicultural individuals, as well as members of the lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender communities. Applicants shall not be discriminated against because of race, religion, sex, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, color, marital status, medical condition including acquired immune deficiency syndrome (AIDS) and AIDS-related conditions, or any other protected status. Also pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we encourage and will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Applicants with Disabilities
Reasonable accommodation will be made so that qualified disabled applicants may participate in the application process. Please advise in writing of special needs at the time of application.
Skai is an E-Verify employer.