About The Position
Ready to take your career to the next level?
Skai (formally Kenshoo) is looking for the best and the brightest to join our team. We’re proud of our industry-leading digital marketing software but we’re even prouder of the people behind it. That’s where you come in!
Skai is recruiting for our first ever Recruiting Manager! The ideal candidate will be a passionate full cycle recruiter and operational powerhouse. Reporting to the Senior Director, Human Resources, this position will own end-to-end Talent Acquisition for Skai US, partnering with C-level executives, Skai’s global HR team (SF, NYC, Tel Aviv), and all levels of management to ensure a first rate and highly effective experience for candidates and hirings teams alike.
Talent Acquisition Strategy
- Own the planning and execution of end-to-end Talent Acquisition for Skai US
- Partner closely with leadership and hiring managers to develop and implement targeted comprehensive recruiting strategies
- Own direct applicant and passive candidate sourcing
- Work closely with hiring managers and other primary stakeholders to train and support them through the process
- Collaborate with Skai’s global HR team to align and consistently up-level TA
- Diversify the recruiting methods, adding creativity and innovation into the hiring process. Build recruitment programs which align to Skai’s global and regional core values as well as Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion goals
- Partner with the HR leadership on KPIs and success metrics and own a formal tracking process to measure progress and success
- Stay current on best practices and emerging methods and apply them to continuously transform the function over time
Full Lifecycle Recruitment
- Act as hands-on full life-cycle recruiter for senior and/or niche positions
- Refine the overall candidate experience from initial recruiter contact through verbal offer accept
- Source, screen, interview applicants, and extend verbal offers!
- Leverage Recruiting Coordinator, contractor recruiter, and external agencies, where appropriate, to ensure prompt time-to-fill
Global Recruiting Programs
- Deliver trainings on recruiting best practices, tips, and strategies
- Partner with HR global team and the Marketing team to enhance the employer brand
- Periodically own and/or participate in cross-business/cross-company special projects and initiatives related to talent acquisition, including developing and delivering recurring recruiting training
- 5+ Years experience in Recruiting
- Expertise in sourcing candidates and with specific experience for sales recruiting
- Minimal one year of proven experience in building out a recruiting strategy for an organization
Equal Opportunity Employer
Skai is an Equal Opportunity Employer. At Skai, we believe ensuring a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace is not just an ideal to strive for; it is right, necessary, and our responsibility as humans. Our full DE&I commitment and global framework can be viewed on our company website and are aligned to our core values. We strongly encourage and seek applications from women, people of color, and bilingual and bicultural individuals, as well as members of the lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender communities. Applicants shall not be discriminated against because of race, religion, sex, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, color, marital status, medical condition including acquired immune deficiency syndrome (AIDS) and AIDS-related conditions, or any other protected status. Also pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we encourage and will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Applicants with Disabilities
Reasonable accommodation will be made so that qualified disabled applicants may participate in the application process. Please advise in writing of special needs at the time of application.
Skai is an E-Verify employer.