About The Position
Hi! Thanks for checking out the Director of Sales position at Skai!
Who we are
- Skai helps thousands of the most successful brands in the world reach customers and grow their brands on digital channels. We’re 700 employees strong and growing every day! ~$7 billion in digital media being managed on the Skai platform every year, driving hundreds of billions in commerce decisions and sales transactions
A Director of Sales at Skai
- Is responsible for increasing our revenue and market share within Retail Media and Commerce focused clients within the US. As part of our team your role will be strategic, cultivating long-term partnerships, and increasing our solution footprint across these clients and for Skai!
More specifically, what will you be doing?
- Building the business, closing new revenue opportunities, being an expert in retail media and commerce
- Partner with internal teams to ensure successful client wins, implementations, customer satisfaction, growth and ongoing partnership with clients
What skills should a Director of Sales have?
- 3-5 years of software or media sales or sales management experience
- Proven track record in meeting and exceeding sales goals
- Documented success in SaaS, digital media, or enterprise software sales
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to persuade, lead, and confidently handle objections and resolve customer issues
So how do I know if it's the right job for me?
- If you have a passion for complex, consultative and innovative selling
- If you thrive in a fast paced, dynamic and collaborative sales environment
- If you’re ready to take your career to the next level and you’re hungry to be a top earning seller!
The salary range for this position is $90,000 - $135,000 base plus strong commission plan and equity. The actual salary amount will vary depending on the applicants experience, skills and abilities as well as internal equity and market data.
More about Us:
- The company offers best-of-breed advertising technology on the most impactful, highest-ROI media channels as well as a suite of data-driven insights, planning and measurement solutions to complement and maximize return from our solutions.
- Established in 2006, we are a thriving organization, with a unique, vibrant startup culture with an incredible track record of success and an amazing future in sight!
- We are hybrid for the long term - with a great home/ office work mix, passionate and diverse team members, and a vibrant company culture.
Join us! we've been looking for you!
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Skai, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We strongly encourage and seek applications from women, people of color, and bilingual and bicultural individuals, as well as members of the lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender communities. Applicants shall not be discriminated against because of race, religion, sex, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, color, marital status, or medical condition including acquired immune deficiency syndrome (AIDS) and AIDS-related conditions. Also pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we encourage and will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Applicants with Disabilities:
Reasonable accommodation will be made so that qualified disabled applicants may participate in the application process. Please advise in writing of special needs at the time of application.
Skai, Inc is an E-Verify employer.
Apply for this position
Click on the button to load the form