About The Position
Skai's Data Science team is hiring!
The role of the Data Science team is to empower customers to leverage Skai's suite of algorithmic products to optimize their marketing programs.
The ideal candidate should have strong data analysis and programming skills as well as a good understanding of statistics and hypothesis testing.
The ideal candidate will show an intuitive understanding of digital marketing, a strong grasp of statistics, excellent analytical and problem solving skills and the ability to coherently describe complex mathematical concepts to a non-technical audience.
The candidate should also demonstrate a consultative approach to addressing client needs.
This role will report to the in-market Data Science Lead and will be positioned in one of Skai's North America Offices (San Francisco, Chicago, New York).
- Have a full understanding of Skai's optimization capabilities and relevant products, for customers and internal training and support.
- Build POCs ( proof of concept ) that will be tested in production to solve for clients optimization needs using machine learning tools.
- Ability to thrive in an unstructured environment, working autonomously on a strong team to find opportunity and deliver business impact.
- Represent Skai Research in conversations with clients and partners. Advocate for our algorithmic solutions, data driven approaches and provide consultation on how to best set up and leverage Skai's optimization products.
- Be part of our research team to provide both client feedback and analysis to help guide data driven decision making to advance the product roadmap.
- Perform analysis of customer data using ML and statistical methods to provide clients with an understanding of how to read AB test results, compare attribution strategies and more.
- Help build internal tools that allow the automation of data analysis to provide both proactive and reactive support for Skai's optimization products.
- Good working knowledge of statistics and modeling.
- Strong analytical and problem solving capabilities.
- Experience with Python.
- SQL capabilities - experience querying data from relational DB engines.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills - be able to take complex math and analytical concepts and explain to working teams and client executives.
- Passionate about communicating an effective data story.
- Strong teamwork - internally with our teams as well as with clients.
- Prior experience in the internet marketing industry is a plus.
- Knowledge and experience in A/B testing would be a plus.
- BS/BA required, having an advanced degree is a plus. Ideally in a relevant field to analytics (finance, business, engineering, information systems, math, science, etc).
- 2+ years in consulting/data science/marketing analytics roles.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Kenshoo, Inc. (now known as skai.io) is an equal opportunity employer. We strongly encourage and seek applications from women, people of color, and bilingual and bicultural individuals, as well as members of the lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender communities. Applicants shall not be discriminated against because of race, religion, sex, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, color, marital status, or medical condition including acquired immune deficiency syndrome (AIDS) and AIDS-related conditions. Also pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we encourage and will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Applicants with Disabilities:
Reasonable accommodation will be made so that qualified disabled applicants may participate in the application process. Please advise in writing of special needs at the time of application.
Skai is an E-Verify employer.