About The Position
Customer and Partner Marketing Manager
Skai is a leading omnichannel marketing platform, working with advertisers to drive efficiency and effectiveness across performance media. With over 2000 clients and strong partnerships with strategic publishers, we are ready to elevate our customer and partner marketing efforts. We are seeking an experienced and versatile Customer and Partner Marketing Manager to join the team.
Reporting directly into the VP of Marketing, this role requires a strategic thinker who can balance high-level planning with hands-on execution to enhance, retain, and expand our customer and partner relationships. This position requires B2B experience and is ideal for a proactive self-starter who brings innovative ideas to the table and wants to develop as part of a high performing marketing team.
Duties & Responsibilities:
● Create and execute a comprehensive marketing strategy focused on the retention and expansion of customer and partner relationships.
● Plan marketing campaigns targeted at customers and partners, considering all channels (e.g. email, social media, webinars, events) to keep Skai top of mind.
● Execute the marketing campaigns effectively, ensuring that they align with our objectives and resonate with our diverse customer and partner base.
● Work towards creating and managing a customer advocacy program, facilitating the creation of user-generated content, case studies, testimonials, and referrals.
● Collaborate with clients and partners to provide them with the resources and support needed to promote Skai's technology and services.
● Serve as the key connection point between customers, partners, and various marketing functions, including product marketing, field marketing, content marketing, digital marketing, and marketing operations. Ensure alignment on customer and partner marketing initiatives.
● Establish measures of success and monitor/report on the effectiveness of customer and partner marketing activities.
● Collaborate with our events team to organize and maximize our presence at partner and customer events.
● 3+ years of experience in customer marketing
● Ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams including sales, client success and marketing
● Ability to work steadily and discern prioritization in a fast-paced environment
● Extremely organized and methodical, versed in project management and prioritizing ruthlessly against changing objectives
● Adaptable and versatile, comfortable multi-tasking and context-switching across a variety of responsibilities and deliverables
● Outstanding verbal and written communication skills is a must
● Strong strategic thinking and ability to translate into implications and action
● Attention to detail and self-driven; knows what to do, and gets it done
● B2B marketing experience preferred
The annual salary range for this position is $80,000-90,000. The actual salary will vary depending on the applicants experience, skills and abilities as well as internal equity and market data. This position is also eligible for additional quarterly bonus compensation through one of Skai’s highly attractive incentive plans, full details will be provided during the recruitment process.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Skai is an Equal Opportunity Employer. At Skai, we believe ensuring a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace is not just an ideal to strive for; it is right, necessary, and our responsibility as humans. Our full DE&I commitment and global framework can be viewed on our company website and are aligned to our core values. We strongly encourage and seek applications from women, people of color, and bilingual and bicultural individuals, as well as members of the lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender communities. Applicants shall not be discriminated against because of race, religion, sex, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, color, marital status, medical condition including acquired immune deficiency syndrome (AIDS) and AIDS-related conditions, or any other protected status. Also pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we encourage and will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Skai is an E-Verify employer.
Apply for this position
Click on the button to load the form