About The Position
The Client Success Expert is the face of Impact Navigator, Skai’s incrementality measurement platform, and is responsible for overseeing all facets of client utilization of the Skai Impact Navigator platform. As the Client Success Expert, you love data and are the platform and project support resource. You are ultimately accountable for our clients' satisfaction and ability to leverage Impact Navigator to run incrementality testing and drive meaningful insights and strategic decision making for their business. You will work hand in hand with teams across our business in order to drive platform adoptions and help our clients reach their business goals.
The ideal candidate will be data savvy, have great soft skills and the ability to effectively communicate, understand and empathize. Additionally, the candidate will have great project management skills, excellent technical and analytical credentials, a strategic problem solving mindset, and a consultative approach to addressing client needs.
You will love this job because:
This is an opportunity to make an immediate impact on a critical and growing business for Skai, and to stretch and challenge yourself as we look to do things with incrementality testing and data insights that no one has ever done before. You will be working for a business with a start up mentality, but the resources and support of an established market leader in an emerging market space that represents the future of adtech measurement.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Drive day-to-day client relationships, working directly with client project owners
- Work to drive client retention and identify business growth opportunities
- Manage all aspects of early-stage clients’ use of the Impact Navigator platform, from data management and client onboarding through incrementality experiment design, data result analysis, and strategic recommendations
- Provide initial, and ongoing, training to clients to enable them to effectively use the Impact Navigator platform
- Provide technical support, best practices and strategy recommendations
- Communicate regularly with the customer to evaluate satisfaction
- Articulate and understand clients’ business goals to anticipate future needs and help determine the ideal solution
- Partner closely with data science, product development, sales, technical account management, and sales engineer teams to drive platform innovation, process improvements, and capture market opportunity
- Partner with other Skai business unit teams to identify growth opportunities and to actively build relationships with client partners
- Other duties, as assigned
The Best Candidate Will Have:
- A background in and passion for data management and analysis
- An ability for identifying opportunities to make everyone around them successful
- Phenomenal communication skills and an ability to connect with others across time, space, experience, and cultures
- Demonstrated organization and project management skills
- A solutions oriented mindset
- Passion and dedication
- Drive to win and overcome all challenges
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Excellent time management skills
- Experience balancing competing priorities and demands
- Experience collaborating with cross-functional teams
- Ability to elicit client feedback to help direct continuous improvements
- Ability to perform detailed client audits to identify client needs or workflow gaps
- B.A. or B.S.
- 2+ years experience in client services and/or technical project management
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Experience in marketing attribution, media mix modeling, in-market experimentation, or other applied marketing data analytics desired
- Familiarity with adtech media and/or measurement platforms
- Demonstrated experience in working with clients on engagements focused on media or marketing measurement
- Demonstrated experience creating client-facing collateral
Equal Opportunity Employer
Skai, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. At Skai, we believe ensuring a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace is not just an ideal to strive for; it is right, necessary, and our responsibility as humans. Our full DE&I commitment and global framework can be viewed on our company website and are aligned to our core values. We strongly encourage and seek applications from women, people of color, and bilingual and bicultural individuals, as well as members of the lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender communities. Applicants shall not be discriminated against because of race, religion, sex, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, color, marital status, medical condition including acquired immune deficiency syndrome (AIDS) and AIDS-related conditions, or any other protected status. Also pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we encourage and will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Applicants with Disabilities
Reasonable accommodation will be made so that qualified disabled applicants may participate in the application process. Please advise in writing of special needs at the time of application.
Skai is an E-Verify employer.