About The Position
Ready to take your career to the next level?
Skai (formally Kenshoo) is looking for the best and the brightest to join our growing team. We're proud of our industry-leading digital marketing platform, but we're even prouder of the people behind it. That's where you come in!
We are looking for a passionate Client Success Director of Search, who will partner with our customers to ensure their long term success. You will be responsible for developing long-term relationships with your portfolio of clients, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders, and leading a pod of Client Success Managers to drive the growth and retention of your clients.
The ideal candidate will have great relationship management skills, business development strategy experience, in-depth understanding of the Paid Search (and broader digital marketing) landscape, experience managing a small team, hands-on experience implementing digital campaigns, and most importantly, a results-oriented, consultative approach to addressing client needs.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all client matters
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Lead a team of Client Success Managers to achieve client goals, growth, and retention
- Mentor and manage the professional growth and skills of your Client Success Managers
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Ensure the timely and successful adoption of our solutions based on customer needs and objectives
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Forecast and track key account metrics
- Identify and grow opportunities within your customer base, and collaborate with sales teams to ensure growth attainment
- Assist with high severity requests or escalations as needed
- Partner closely with the product development, sales, technical account management, sales and engineers to drive platform innovation and capture market opportunity
- Work cross-functionally with other channel teams to achieve cross-channel growth and success
- Ensure client expectations are exceeded!
- Passion and dedication
- Desire to be the best
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Strong interpersonal communication skills - in writing and verbally
- Proven track-record of problem-solving and being results oriented
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
- Core values alignment
- Experience collaborating with global teams in local and virtual environments
- Ability to align with clients on cross-channel strategy
- B.A. or B.S.; MBA preferred
- Proven account management or other relevant experience
- 5+ years experience in client services and/or technical project management
- 2 + years experience in managing/leading a team of direct reports
- 2 + years of Search Engine Marketing subject matter expertise or hands-on digital campaign implementation experience
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Experience in delivering data-driven recommendations and solutions based on client needs
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Experience using Skai or other marketing platforms is a bonus
- Ability to travel 10%-20% of the time, subject to COVID-19 limitations
- Ability to perform strategic client reviews to identify client needs or workflow gaps
- Ability to elicit client feedback to help direct continuous improvements to Skai technology
- Certified in Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, Google Shopping, SA 360, GA, DCM a plus
Equal Opportunity Employer
Skai is an Equal Opportunity Employer. At Skai, we believe ensuring a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace is not just an ideal to strive for; it is right, necessary, and our responsibility as humans. Our full DE&I commitment and global framework can be viewed on our company website and are aligned to our core values. We strongly encourage and seek applications from women, people of color, and bilingual and bicultural individuals, as well as members of the lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender communities. Applicants shall not be discriminated against because of race, religion, sex, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, color, marital status, medical condition including acquired immune deficiency syndrome (AIDS) and AIDS-related conditions, or any other protected status. Also pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we encourage and will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Applicants with Disabilities
Reasonable accommodation will be made so that qualified disabled applicants may participate in the application process. Please advise in writing of special needs at the time of application.
Skai, Inc is an E-Verify employer.