About The Position
Ready to take your career to the next level?
Skai is looking for the best and the brightest to join our family. We're proud of our industry-leading digital marketing software but we're even prouder of the people behind it. That's where you come in!
Our work environment is very fast-paced and entrepreneurial. We work hard, we play hard, and we always do whatever it takes to delight our customers.
As the core of the Skai 24x7 Support Team, Client Solutions Specialists handle incoming support tickets and live chat inquiries from Skai clients to address or escalate those tickets as needed. This role requires you to be a strong technical expert, a project manager, an exceptional written communicator, and to approach your work with an analytical, problem-solving mindset that puts Skai’s clients first. Candidates looking to start a career in online marketing or SaaS are encouraged to apply!
What You’ll Do:
- Provide practical and helpful solutions by utilizing in-depth training, internal resources, and an investigative mindset to review, analyze, and resolve support requests submitted by Skai’s clients.
- Enable real time support for Skai’s clients during work hours by responding to live chat support requests.
- Manage and re-prioritize your personal queue of support tickets on a daily basis.
- Partner with the global Skai 24x7 Support Team to fulfill complex requests and meet quarterly goals.
- Build a deep understanding of Skai processes and best practices, partnering with or re-routing tasks to other teams when appropriate.
- Become a subject matter expert in online advertising and Skai’s products while helping the team meet and surpass quarterly performance benchmarks.
- Identify potential opportunities to improve Skai's products, processes, and documentation.
- Continually strive to provide the best customer service possible by upholding Skai’s core values of Innovation, Passion, Integrity, and Humility.
What You’ll Need:
- Relatable experience working in a customer-facing role (having worked with demanding clients is a big plus).
- A passion to understand how things work paired with the ability to intake, translate, and resolve complex technical challenges.
- Demonstrated interest or experience in advertising, software, and technology (internships and contract work count!)
- Outstanding written communication skills and project management experience.
- Working knowledge of MS Excel (formulas, pivot tables, macros...)
- The desire to prove yourself and continue to seek career-advancing challenges.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work standard hours with flexibility to shift hours to cover for other regions and/or major holidays and peak seasons when needed.
- Undergraduate college degree or comparable certification \ experience.
The hourly range for this position is $23-$25/hr. The actual hourly amount will vary depending on the applicants experience, skills and abilities as well as internal equity and market data. This position is eligible for additional bonus compensation, full details will be provided during the recruitment process.
More about Us:
- The company offers best-of-breed advertising technology on the most impactful, highest-ROI media channels as well as a suite of data-driven insights, planning and measurement solutions to complement and maximize return from our solutions.
- Established in 2006, we are a thriving organization, with a unique, vibrant startup culture with an incredible track record of success and an amazing future in sight!
- We are hybrid for the long term - with a great home/ office work mix, passionate and diverse team members, and a vibrant company culture.
Join us! we've been looking for you!
This role is open to candidates located in Chicago.
At Skai we have comprehensive medical coverage, employer match retirement savings and generous paid time off. More importantly, we offer the things that make Skai a great place to develop your potential, both professionally and personally. In addition, you will also receive:
- Dental and vision coverage
- Employee share options program
- Generous paid family leave policy
- Flexible hybrid working model
- Life insurance and short/long term disability
- Professional growth stipend
- Diversity and inclusion programs
- Office commuting benefits
- ClassPass Membership
- Volunteering and community opportunities
- Employee Assistance Program
- Company sponsored employee social events
- Office lunches and fully stocked kitchen
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Skai, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We strongly encourage and seek applications from women, people of color, and bilingual and bicultural individuals, as well as members of the lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender communities. Applicants shall not be discriminated against because of race, religion, sex, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, color, marital status, or medical condition including acquired immune deficiency syndrome (AIDS) and AIDS-related conditions. Also pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we encourage and will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Applicants with Disabilities:
Reasonable accommodation will be made so that qualified disabled applicants may participate in the application process. Please advise in writing of special needs at the time of application.
Skai, Inc is an E-Verify employer.
Apply for this position
Click on the button to load the form