Zap Group Uses Skai Local To React Quickly On Behalf Of 1500+ Clients During Times Of Uncertainty
Zap Group is the largest group of consumer websites in Israel – operating the biggest yellow pages and price comparison websites in the country. Its digital marketing team uses Skai Local to manage campaigns for more than 1,500 small and mid-sized businesses.
When COVID-19 hit Israel, the Zap Group team faced a number of challenges:
- Many of its SMB clients were severely impacted by the situation and needed to react quickly by making changes to their campaigns (i.e. pausing activity, adjusting budgets).
- Some of the Zap team had been furloughed and the remaining team was working from home so resourcing was tight.
- Zap Group had been using Skai’s ‘Local Social’ solution to manage its client’s Facebook campaigns for almost a year. However, it was tied into a contract with another vendor for its Google activity until April 2020. The team now had the additional challenge of moving all of its Google activity onto Skai before their existing vendor stopped supporting them.
Within 14 days, all of its Google activity had been onboarded onto Skai Search. This meant that as COVID-19 peaked in Israel at the start of the April, the team was able to take advantage of the following features to react quickly across its search and social campaigns:
- Automatic Budget Pacing – this feature allowed the team to upload all of their budget changes in a single action across accounts and publishers. Once updated, the budget pacing immediately adjusted all plans to meet their new goals.
- Automated Actions – Alerts were triggered each day when any of the 1,500+ campaigns weren’t spending or the KPI’s were very high. This saved hours of manual effort by the Zap team.
- Reporting – Reports were created and sent automatically each month to every single client.
Despite having fewer people in the team, Zap Group was able to navigate this difficult period smoothly, and without any errors, for its clients.
- Many of Zap’s SMB clients were severely impacted by COVID-19.
- Resources within the team were tight.
- Zap had to move all of its Google activity onto Skai before its existing vendor stopped supporting them.
- Zap took advantage of Skai’s Automated Actions, Automatic Budget Pacing and Reporting features to react quickly across its campaigns.
- Zap Group was able to navigate this difficult period smoothly, and without any errors, for its clients.
“During these uncertain times, having one centralised system to manage a large number of campaigns has been important. Both Skai's technology, and service, had helped us tremendously and allowed us to continue managing over 1500 client campaigns both efficiently and effectively."
- Adaya Florsheim, Head of Search and Social PPC - Zap Group