World Leading Food Company Increases Revenue By 21% Thanks To Skai’s Products Manager
A world-leading food company had been running its Amazon Advertising campaigns through the native platform. However, as they looked to drive more revenue, they found it difficult to scale spend effectively.
The team managing the traditional search program at digital marketing agency, Wavemaker, had seen the success of Skai with its other Consumer Packaged Goods clients and encouraged the company to move its campaigns onto the tool. They believed that the efficiencies and product insights they would get from adopting Skai would allow them to scale spend while growing revenue and market share.
As well as using Skai’s dimensions & categories feature to label each of its four brands and get better insights into overall performance, the Wavemaker team immediately began taking advantage of three features within Skai to improve this even further.
- Skai’s Products Manager was used to identify which products were getting the most impressions. They then imported customer review data into Products Manager and compared the impression data against product ratings. By identifying products with high/low customer reviews they were able to use the information to optimize campaigns by shifting budget to higher rated products.
- Using Amazon serving error reports in Skai, the team discovered that some of their top-selling ASINs were not always serving. They worked with the company to resolve with Amazon and once fixed, the performance improved once top products were being promoted again.
- One of their biggest challenges had been managing multiple brands within one Amazon account. Using dimensions and categories tagging in Skai has enabled them to track brand level performance by being able to identify performance dips for specific brands, saving hours of their time.
- Skai’s Budget Navigator was used to help forecast and optimize budgets by automatically adjusting spend to achieve business goals.
Comparing the two weeks prior to using Skai Products Manager versus the two weeks after, the Wavemaker team saw a great improvement in results:
- Clicks up by 14.8%
- Revenue increased by 21.4%
Wavemaker is the media agency network in the world, with domestic and international clients such as Danone, Vodafone, L’Oréal, IKEA, Paramount Pictures, Chanel, GE, Xerox, Colgate-Palmolive, Chevron, Beiersdorf, Tiffany, and Mondelēz International.
- Client had been running its Amazon Advertising campaigns through the native platform. However, as they looked to drive more revenue, they found it difficult to scale spend effectively.
- Skai’s Dimensions & Categories, Products Manager, and Budget Navigator
- Clicks up by 14.8%
- Revenue increase by 21.4%
"Skai truly serves as our ‘one-stop-shop’ for all learnings and optimizations. We knew it would be a time-saver, but were thrilled with the immediate impact on performance, too!"
Mark McCullen, Paid Search Manager at Wavemaker