Kaspersky drives global expansion with Amazon Ads by leveraging Skai’s Budget Navigator and Smart Bidding
Kaspersky is one of the world’s largest and anti-virus providers, operating in 130 markets worldwide. While biddable media is the leading acquisition channel for Kaspersky’s B2C sales across most countries, it’s a highly competitive industry. Kaspersky prioritized scaling and increasing the efficiency of its global Amazon Ads strategy to hit all time high ROAS goals. In turn, Kaspersky aimed to automate management processes and free up time to focus more on strategic initiatives.
- Kaspersky looked to Skai for efficient campaign management. The first step was to build granular campaign structures broken down by keyword type (branded and non-branded) as well as ad type (Sponsored Brands, Sponsored Products, and Sponsored Display). Additionally Kaspersky started applying Dimensions to all campaigns, automating the process with Automated Actions, and eventually created even more specific campaigns with the support of Portfolio Bidding. From there, Kaspersky created multiple custom reports to better understand performance and support decisions.
- When it came to advanced automation, Skai’s Budget Navigator, Smart Bidding, and ActiveCluster technology were pivotal for optimizing spend. Budget Navigator precisely forecasted and optimized budgets by automatically adjusting spend to achieve set business goals. Kaspersky then layered in ActiveCluster’s Bid to ROI algorithm, which predicted the performance of each keyword and automatically optimized bids according to goal.
- With Skai’s support, Kaspersky successfully managed to expand its Amazon Ads in all markets globally while surpassing ROAS, sales, and revenue goals, without compromising efficiency.
- Conversions on Amazon increased by 30%, sales by 144%, and revenue by 89% year over year. Budget Navigator and Bid to ROI were key on optimizing spend, which increased by 190% year over year.
- This positive trend continues to improve in 2022 with a 36% uplift in spend year to date, and sales and revenue growing by 102% and 40% respectively.
“Kaspersky drove exceptional global performance by leveraging Skai’s advanced capabilities for Amazon Ads, surpassing every sales target we had previously set without compromising efficiency.”
Diogo Valente, Senior Global Biddable Media Manager, Kaspersky
Kaspersky is a global cybersecurity company founded in 1997. Kaspersky’s deep threat intelligence and security expertise is constantly transforming into innovative security solutions and services to protect businesses, critical infrastructure, governments, and consumers around the globe. The company’s comprehensive security portfolio includes leading endpoint protection and a number of specialized security solutions and services to fight sophisticated and evolving digital threats. Over 400 million users are protected by Kaspersky technologies and we help 240,000 corporate clients protect what matters most to them. Learn more at usa.kaspersky.com.