This year has seen a remarkable confluence of market forces that are testing many business plans and strategies. Evolving tastes, rapid adoption of new consumer trends, the shift to e-commerce, the rise of DTC brands along with COVID-19, an economic recession, social unrest, and an election are making it very hard to surface consumer insights that inspire businesses to take action.
The need for increased precision and innovation from consumer brands is greater than ever before. The winners will be able to stay ahead of these rapid shifts in the market with decision-making that is agile, ongoing, and data-driven.
Skai’s AI-powered platform can help boost business outcomes by leveraging breakthroughs in NLP, machine learning, and other capabilities that get into an unprecedented level of granularity, enhancing the accuracy, relevance, and utilization of augmented analytics in the enterprise.
Augmented analytics has uncovered consumer trends to help frozen food brands reach their target audience.
- Consumers want to mirror their dine-in experience with Frozen at home
- Obesity & Weight Management is still a concern for consumers although slightly less prevalent in recent months
- Some brands claim Obesity & Weight Management more than others but there are specific brands that are better positioned to address these needs
- Consumers are adding ingredients to their Frozen products which can be an opportunity for cross-selling or incorporating elements of other food categories (such as shredded Parmesan and Tomato sauce) into the offering
- Keto diet lifestyle is in demand with limited available product options
*This blog post originally appeared on Signals-Analytics.com. Skai acquired Signals-Analytics in December 2020. Read the press release.