- Grow overall revenue.
- Increase the percentage of conversions and revenue from new customer acquisition efforts.
- Monitor the impact of Facebook prospecting efforts on SEM.
- Utilized Tagging (on the Facebook side) and Dimensions (on the SEM side) to split out performance by audience type, and see how much revenue was coming from non-brand and prospecting ads vs. brand and retargeting ads.
- Conducted custom time comparisons on the Skai Analysis Grid to monitor YOY performance on a daily basis to ensure growth targets were being hit.
- Monitored Skai’s Path to Conversion report to see multi-channel conversion paths that helped justify the increased investment in both search and social.
- Used Skai’s U-Shaped attribution model to better understand the impact on non-brand search campaigns and prospecting Facebook campaigns.
- Grew 2016 holiday revenue from paid digital channels 74% over the prior year.
- Increased revenue from non-brand SEM efforts and Facebook prospecting efforts.
- Drove significantly higher clicks to the website, improved brand searches and revenue, and ultimately doubled the total number of purchases.